[Ottawa-pm] Recommendations for where to buy a new machine?

Raj thukral at pobox.com
Thu Sep 8 09:45:26 PDT 2011

I've had good luck with HP refurbs from FS.  However, I'd keep the windows
install in a small partition - probably restore from the recovery partition
and update once in a while - but shrink it down and use the rest of the disk
for a real OS.  Its far easier to get support from FS / HP if you can boot
into windows and pretend its your main OS.

--Raj.