[Ottawa-pm] meetings...

Yanick Champoux champoux at pythian.com
Mon May 16 07:20:41 PDT 2011

On 05/16/11 00:24, allan.fields at gmail.com wrote:
> RGB seems like a flexible enough guy, though I would decline to have people to my place, personally.

     Yup, but in this instance, it has been explicitly proposed by the
man himself as the most appealing solution for him.  And considering the
crowd that RSVPed, I estimate the chances we'll thoroughly trash his
place as fairly low. :-)

> What I will say is that n balance at least_some_  of the future meetings should be at such public establishments, meeting places, etc.

     No problem. I promise you, next time it'll be in a more public
location.

Joy,
`/anick