[Ottawa-pm] meetings...

allan.fields at gmail.com allan.fields at gmail.com
Sun May 15 21:24:53 PDT 2011

I do not wish to detract from Richard's house as venue.

RGB seems like a flexible enough guy, though I would decline to have people to my place, personally.

What I will say is that n balance at least _some_ of the future meetings should be at such public establishments, meeting places, etc.  I am a shy kind of guy, especially on Thursday, but not Tuesday.  I have been to RGB's house before, nice place.

Thanks,
    Allan Fields