[Ottawa-pm] meetings...

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Fri May 6 20:27:59 PDT 2011

On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 11:15:53PM -0400, Clayton Scott wrote:
> I hereby call a spring social meeting!
>
> Tuesday May 17th
>
> Let's have votes for location!
> West, Really West, Central or East?

I'd be a central vote, but I may have difficulty attending since my
sweetie is leaving for 6 weeks in Africa on the 13th, so I'll need to
find a sitter...

...or, I could offer to host it at my place since it looks like
attendance isn't likely to overrun my space, saving me the trouble of
finding a sitter!  If it isn't too cold, we could sit on the balcony
facing the Rideau River...

Where did you normally meet?  Pub?  Community centre?  Uni/College?
Code Factory?

> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 11:10 PM, Yanick Champoux <yanick at babyl.dyndns.org>wrote:
> > On 11-05-06 10:37 PM, Richard Guy Briggs wrote:
> >> I see someone recently asked if the list was active...
> >>
> >> I'm wondering if the group still meets at all...
> >
> >        We are meeting one or twice a year. The mailing list is a tad more
> > active, but not by much.
> >
> > Joy,
> > `/anick
>
> Clayton Scott

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!