[Ottawa-pm] Perl6 yay!!!!!!

Yanick Champoux champoux at pythian.com
Mon Jul 25 06:48:14 PDT 2011

     Glad to see there is some interest for Perl 6 around. :-)

On 07/23/11 21:32, Allan Fields wrote:
> = Example of playing cards in multiple languages:
>
> http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Playing_Cards#Perl_6

     The more I look at Perl 6 code, the more I think it's a language
that is not unlike vi. It has an insanely steep learning curve, but once
you know it, it can be used to do beautiful, terrible things.

     In all cases, I like the use of unicode for the suits. It's a nice
touch. :-)

Joy,
`/anick

--
The best compliment you could give Pythian for our service is a referral.