[Ottawa-pm] Wanted: 5 Perl Programmers

Yanick Champoux champoux at pythian.com
Fri Feb 25 09:41:58 PST 2011

On 02/25/11 12:34, Michael P. Soulier wrote:
> They should mention Mojolicious. Catalyst is less desirable.

     Well, well, well, a Mojolicious user.  :-) That's the framework
that I didn't get around playing with, so far. Nowadays I'm  juggling
between Dancer for simple apps and Catalyst for the big and meaty ones.
So I take that Mojolicious hit the sweet spot for you?

>> >       Only marginally related, but have you guys seen that Mason 2 has
>> >  been released last week(ish).  Very close to the ol' Mason we all know
>> >  and love, but with Moose goodness. Looks very interesting.
> CPAN dependency hell.

     Oh? I hit 'cpamn Mason' 2 minutes ago, and it's done for me.  But
then, I guess that my Perl installation is a little bit more... seeded
than the average. :-)

Joy,
`/anick