[Ottawa-pm] follow-up links on yesterday's topics

Yanick Champoux champoux at pythian.com
Wed Dec 21 07:03:39 PST 2011

     Just before I forget:

     * Stevan Little's Jackalope: https://github.com/stevan/Jackalope
(very alpha, REST framework)

     * Prince: http://www.princexml.com/  Convert XML into pdf using
extended CSS rules. Not free, but give pretty decent results.

     And, Allan, if you ever feel like publishing your Perl6 framework
on, say, GitHub, give us a shout. As I said yesterday, to be able to
concretely work with something Perl 6 is one of the things that I'm
waiting for to dip my toe in the language. :-)

Joy,
`/anick

--
Yanick Champoux, Senior Perl Developer
The Pythian Group - love your data

--
Pythian proud winner of Oracle North America Titan Award for Exadata Solution...watch the video on pythian.com