[Ottawa-pm] Anyone out there?

allan.fields at gmail.com allan.fields at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 13:03:29 PDT 2011

Good to see some enthusiasm for Perl.

I was about to post something earlier to the list but decided that I would wait for some hapless sole to ask the proverbial question..

"Is there any body out there?"

Well of course, and if not there is always a "talking tree" in the forest.  Right next to the "bubbling brook" and just past the "grassy knoll."  The rest is up to you the reader!

- Thanks,
    Allan Fields
    Perl user since the 90s!