[Ottawa-pm] Catalyst::Plugin::MemoryUsage

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Sun Nov 28 19:59:18 PST 2010

Hey all,

	Usually I don't broadcast my new modules on the list, but this time I
thought it might be interesting for some, as it's using Memory::Usage,
written by Dave O'Neill (hi Dave!).

	As its name may hint, this module is a Catalyst plugin to profile the
memory taken by the app, just like Catalyst::Stats deal with time
profiling. It's not on CPAN yet (but should be in the next few days),
but it's already available on GitHub[1].

	Also, a blog entry about it should appear Real Soon(tm) on the Pythian
blog[2].

Joy,
`/anick

[1] http://github.com/yanick/Catalyst-Plugin-MemoryUsage