[Ottawa-pm] Lacuna Expanse: A massively multiplayer online strategy game built with perl

Yanick Champoux champoux at pythian.com
Wed Nov 10 09:36:12 PST 2010

On 11/09/10 15:19, Clayton Scott wrote:

>>         Oh, and I'm the Yenzian Alliance, if you can find me. :-)
> I haven't found you yet :)

     I'm not too surprised.  At the risk of making a truly
nausea-inducing pun, my performance in the game is not exactly stellar.
I'm still trying to get my first colony off the planet.

>>         Sounds like a cross between Texans and the Tusken (sp?) Raiders from
>> Star Wars.  Not a very good sign for a peaceful civilization to trade with.
>> :-)
> Would a rose by any other name smell as sweet?

     It would. But one can still expect a cultivar named "thorny death"
to be potentially more prickly than one called "fluffy kitty ears". ;-)

Joy,
`/anick