[Ottawa-pm] Perl developer jobs in Ottawa?

Roman Filippov rf at romanfilippov.com
Fri Jul 16 07:46:41 PDT 2010

Hello to fellow Perl developers!

I have been recently laid off from my position. The company lost the
only two clients at the same time and is not doing so well. I'm now
seeking employment in the Ottawa area or telecommuting.

I've been actively writing Perl code for the past 10 years. I do employ
OO design principles and test driven development. I have a lot of
experience with DBIx::Class, Catalyst, Template::Toolkit. Currently
learning Moose.

If you have any leads, please let me know.

Thank you!