[Ottawa-pm] Perl 5.12 is out!

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Mon Apr 19 17:56:35 PDT 2010

On April 18, 2010 10:30:46 am Michael P. Soulier wrote:
> I like the yada yada operator myself...

	It's not a bad one.  I'm also pretty happy about the 'package NAME
VERSION' header (although it's going to be a while before I can put that on my
CPAN modules), and 'each' finally applying to arrays.  And although I'm
probably never going to use it myself, I'm really curious to see what the
crazier mongers will come up with with the new pluggable keywords.

	All in all, it's a pretty nifty release.  Nothing majorly spectacular,
but a lot of small improvements that will make our future incrementally rock a
little bit more. :-)

Joy,
`/anick