[Ottawa-pm] Meeting anytime?

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Thu Sep 3 17:25:27 PDT 2009

Roy Hooper wrote:
> Hey fellow Perl users...

	Egad! Oh, be still, my beating heart... Is that activity on the mailing
list?  ;-)

> Any thoughts on having a meeting, even if its just of the beer kind?

	In the range of less alcoholized and more technical get-togethers, I've
been harboring the idea of a hackaton for a little while, but I don't
know how much peeps that would attract[1].

	It could be a hack-on-anything-you-want event, or if anyone has a pet
project dear to their heart, we could potentially make that the project
of the day.  Alternatively, if no-one has anything but are still reeving
to work on something, well, I'm not short on suggestions:
http://github.com/yanick  :-)

Joy,
`/anick

[1] my gut feeling tells me it'd probably be in the low single digit
numbers.  The kind that can be trivially be written in binary. :-)