[Ottawa-pm] still alive?

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Sun Nov 15 11:15:13 PST 2009

Yanick Champoux wrote:
>     So we have a magnificent 'where' for the meeting.  Now we just have
> to solve the prickly, yet usual, 'when' and 'what'.

	Okay, what about:

	When: Thursday, December 3rd, 19h00

	Where: Pythian Group HQ (St-Laurent Shopping Center)

	What: Catalyst + FormFu + Mason + Prototype = AJAX Forms!

	I also chatted with Paul, and convinced him to transmute his offer of
beer into an equally delectable promise of pizza.  There are a few good
pubs located near the shopping center, so everyone partial to wetting
their whistles can always migrate to those watering holes once the
official part of the evening is over.

	I'll confirm with the Power That Is that we can have the room on that
evening, although I don't foresee any problem.  In the meantime,
everybody feeling like coming, please ping me so that I have an idea of
how many pizza slices to account for.

Joy,
`/anick