[Ottawa-pm] still alive?

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Mon Nov 2 17:54:03 PST 2009

Paul Vallee wrote:
> I would gladly provide the beer and venue with wifi, if that's what
> you're looking for. It would need John or Yanick to participate.

	Heh.  In a frightening display of Pythian synchronization, Tim, Steve
and I were discussing the use of our brand-new meeting rooms for
nefarious Monger ends last Friday.  :-)

	For everybody else: Pythian moved its office at the St-Laurent shopping
center at the beginning of September.  Which means that now we have a
huge, snazzy, presentation-geared, whiteboard plastered (are we
drooling, yet?) meeting room that can be use for tech meetings.

	So we have a magnificent 'where' for the meeting.  Now we just have to
solve the prickly, yet usual, 'when' and 'what'.  For the former, we
could maybe have something for next week or the one after...?  As for
the 'what', do we have anybody willing to present something?  Me, I'm
currently playing with a Catalyst application using Mason, HTML::FormFu
and DBIx::Class. If there's an interest for any of those bits, I could
easily whip up something.

Joy,
`/anick