[Ottawa-pm] Meeting on the 26th - Mooses and Daemons

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Mon May 18 15:20:16 PDT 2009

Howdie all,

	Remember my threat to redo my Moose talk for the Mongers?  Well, thanks
to Tim Procter from the Pythian Group, it seems that that threat is
going to become reality next week.  :-)

	So, in a nutshell...

	What:  Monger technical meeting. I'll present my Moose talk, and  Tim
might present a Perl Daemon Processes talk of his own.

	When: Tuesday May 26th, at 19h00.

	Where: The Pythian Group office, Suite 1000, 116 Albert Street.

	Who: well, we have room for at least 10 peeps.  Reply to me or the list
if you want to come.

Joy,
`/anick