[Ottawa-pm] Fwd: [pm_groups] Potential SVG Hackathon-type events

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Sun Feb 8 16:39:51 PST 2009

	Anyone would be interested by something of the kind?  I'm using SVG from time
to time, so  I would probably participate.

The SVG Interest Group is considering helping to coordinate with
programming groups to do some form of SVG hackathon. The idea would be
to help with any project using SVG and to help familiarize group
members with this image format.

I'm sending this around so to ask various group leaders to find out if
anyone would be interested in one of these events, either as a
standalone event for their group or as an addition to other events that
they plan to run.

I have, personally, been using SVG as an output graphics format from
Perl for many years. I suspect that others may have an interest as well.

G. Wade
Houston.pm