[Ottawa-pm] Fwd: Support osbootcamp by voting

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Wed Nov 5 19:45:18 PST 2008

(osbootcamp is applying for funding from Google.  If you attended one of
their sessions, or enjoyed the video of your truly babbling about Perl
on their site, consider voting for them.)

=begin forward

Hi Everyone,

osbootcamp has applied for funding from Google's 10^100 project
<http://www.project10tothe100.com/index.html>.

We need your support on voting day so we can continue to offer great
events covering open source for free. We have asked for a modest amount
of money in line with our sponsorship structure. If you would be so
kind, please vote for us when the time comes. To sign up for a reminder,
please visit:
http://www.project10tothe100.com/reminder.html

Thank you for your support.

Andrew