[Ottawa-pm] Generating dead-tree docs with Pod::Manual

Mr. Shawn H. Corey shawnhcorey at magma.ca
Tue Dec 9 11:48:14 PST 2008

On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 13:56 -0500, Yanick Champoux wrote:
>         Pod::Manual is still very rough and need a lot of work,
> buuuuut if you
> feel like a brave beta-tester, it can be found on CPAN
> (http://search.cpan.org/dist/Pod-Manual/) .  Or if you feel like an
> even-braver contributor, the code is on GitHub:
> http://github.com/yanick/pod-manual/tree/master. (the codebase is
> probably going to be Moosified soon)  :-)

I goofed around with a pod2pdf via Pod::Parser and PDF::API2.  The
biggest problem was switching fonts.  The second biggest was dealing
with non-breaking sequences, S<...>  I might still have the software on
some old CD.  With enough prompting, I might even dig it up  :)

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

The key to success is being too stupid to realize you can fail.