[Ottawa-pm] [ottawa-pm] OSBootcamp on interpreted languages

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Tue Aug 5 18:12:51 PDT 2008

Michael P. Soulier wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 9:43 PM, Yanick Champoux
> <yanick.champoux at gmail.com> wrote:
>>   It's indeed quite short.  Personally, I think I'll aim to provide a
>
> Yeah, I was thinking similar, although I could blow a whole half-hour
> on the debate on enforced whitespace in Python. :)

	Yuuup... Actually, I'm pretty sure we could fill a week-long conference
on that topic. :-)

Andrew wrote:
> Yeah, it's pretty much impossible to draw an ideal line when doing talks
> like these. Too short and not enough gets covered. Too long though and
> people would get tired and overwhelmed. Thus, we've decided to arbitrarily
> draw it where it makes for a good fit in an evening.

	Makes sense.  Plus, let's not forget we'll have an additional 20
minutes of food and drinks where speakers will be able to mingle with
the rest of the peeps and pursue the evangelism on a more interactive
basis (unless the food manages to distract us from our mission, that
is). :-)

Joy,
`/anick