[Ottawa-pm] [ottawa-pm] OSBootcamp on interpreted languages

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Mon Aug 4 23:42:04 PDT 2008

Hi All,

Yeah, it's pretty much impossible to draw an ideal line when doing talks
like these. Too short and not enough gets covered. Too long though and
people would get tired and overwhelmed. Thus, we've decided to arbitrarily
draw it where it makes for a good fit in an evening.

I am extremely supportive of additional osbootcamp events to do more in
depth talks.

Please note that we shifted the time slightly to allow for free parking
downtown. Thank you to Ian Graham for support and allowing us to do the
event at TheCodeFactory.

Thank you all for supporting and interest in osbootcamp. Special thanks
again to the speakers.

Andrew
http://osbootcamp.org