[Oslo.pm] September meetup: mi.Cro.services & Nordic Perl Workshop 2018

Karl Rune Nilsen krunen at gmail.com
Søn 3. Sep 2017 03:44:49 PDT

Wednesday, September 6, 18:30

Teknologihuset, Pilestredet 56, Oslo

Summer is over and it's time to talk about Perl again.

1. Jonathan Worthington and Edument have made a Perl 6 web/microservice
framework called Cro. We take a quick look at it with a little live demo by
K. Rune Nilsen. More info at mi.cro.services, and Jonathan's talk from the
Swiss Perl Workshop is here.

2. Some of us want to try to organize a Nordic Perl Workshop and a Mojoconf
next year. There is also some funding available from OSDC and NUUG. We talk
about the possibilities, and what our needs are for this to become a
reality. Please show up if you might be interested in helping out!

Afterwards we go out for a beer.

https://www.meetup.com/Oslo-pm/events/243059077/

--
Rune Nilsen