[Oslo.pm] Oslo.pm på Onsdag: Mangolicious Coding Dojo

Salve J Nilsen sjn at pvv.org
Man 4. Mar 2013 12:44:02 PST

Hei!

Marcus is inviting us to a Coding Dojo session with MangoDB and
Mojolicious! Here's what he has to say:

   Sebastian Riedel recently released Mango, an async MongoDB driver
   using the Mojo IOLoop, and following the same guidelines as the
   Mojolicious project. (https://metacpan.org/release/Mango)

   You are invited to join Oslo.pm at our first attempt at a Coding
   Dojo format session, where we are trying to build a simple
   Mojo/Mango app using Test Driven Development and peer programming in
   front of spectators. (We'll try to follow this style -
   http://codingdojo.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RandoriKata )

   As usual, the meetup will be on the first Wednesday on the month
   (this wednesday), at @Y3o - It's free for anyone to sign up. If you are
   joining, please sign up at this facebook event as space is somewhat
   limited. (https://www.facebook.com/events/228441707300837/)

Time:   Wednesday, March 6th
Place:  Y3o, Youngstorget 3, Oslo
Topic:  Mojolicious, Mango, MongoDB, Coding Dojo
Signup: Yes, do it!

Regards,

- Salve J. Nilsen

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen