[Oslo.pm] Do you want to have a vibrant Perl community in Oslo?

Salve J Nilsen sjn at pvv.org
Tor 25. Okt 2012 05:45:00 PDT

Hei!

We're getting closer to November, and that means it's soon time for
another general assembly. :)

Oslo.pm is a volunteer project, and some of us have been pulling the
load for waay too long now. If you've enjoyed some of Oslo.pm's
activities, or if you enjoyed taking part in the Perl community, then
please consider spending some of your time on organizing Oslo.pm.

We have room for people who want to make stuff happen! :D

Oslo.pm has always tried to match the level of activities with how
much effort the board members want to put into it. As it looks now,
we'll be reducing our activity level substantially in 2013.

But you can change this. Please consider joining the board! :)

Regards,

- Salve J. Nilsen

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen