[Oslo.pm] November meetup: Wednesday 2nd at 18:30

Espen Borgen espen.borgen at startsiden.no
Tor 27. Okt 2011 08:22:44 PDT

Oslo.pm's November meetup

Time:  Wednesday 2nd, at 18:30
Venue: ABC Startsiden's facilities in Sagveien 21A
Map: http://bit.ly/t7zKlv

Andreas Marienborg will talk abit about Builder, which is a building
system for Debian packages written in Perl.
Builder checks for new Git and Subversion tags, or CPAN-packages on
request, builds a Debian package from the tag/package in a chrooted
environment, and puts it in our repository server.
It is also integrated in a web application, Builder, and our issue
tracker JIRA.
Builder is currently not open source, but that is something that might
change in the future.

If anyone else has something they'd like to share, feel free to do so!

Food (presumably pizza) and soft drinks will be provided by us, and some
of us will most likely go out to grab a couple of beers after we're done
here.

Call Espen at 90657531 or Andreas at 98293610 if you have any questions
not covered here.