[Oslo.pm] Perl and RDF hacker's bootcamp at WIMS'11

Kjetil Kjernsmo kjetil at kjernsmo.net
Ons 13. Apr 2011 02:09:59 PDT

Hi all!

There will be a Perl Hacker's Bootcamp at the International Conference on Web
Intelligence, Mining and Semantics in Sogndal, Norway, which is organized from
25th to 27th of May:

http://wims.vestforsk.no/pro-hb.html

The conference is organized by Western Norway Research Institute and the
bootcamp is organized by Gregory Todd Williams and myself. The main plan of
the bootcamp is to sit down and work on some problems we suggest, or the
participants bring along, and use the current state of the Perl tools, which
was advanced by the recent Perl and Semantic Web Hackathon.

With this, we hope to give participants a sense of how real-world problems can
be solved by Semantic Web technologies and Perl.

The venue, the small city of Sogndal, is astongishly beautiful, especially at
that time of the year, and the organisers have put together an interesting
programme, so I can recommend a trip there! :-)

Best,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo