[Oslo.pm] FLOSS Conference in Oslo - GoOpen 2011

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Lør 5. Mar 2011 11:09:09 PST

Funny, as I type I am wearing a Go-Open T-shirt with "Share the ware"
on it that I got  last time when I was in Oslo. That was fun!

This might be late but is there going to be a Perl booth at the event?
Can there be one?

I could recommend to hand out some find community business cards or
just use the post-cards we prepared earlier to engage people to let
them know about the modern aspects of Perl.

regards
   Gabor
   http://szabgab.com/