[Oslo.pm] Nordic Perl Workshop in Copenhagen/Denmark

Jonas B.Nielsen jonasbn at io.dk
Wed Feb 11 15:25:52 CST 2004

Hello Fellow Mongers

For the second year in a row we are having a Perl Workshop in
Copenhagen/Denmark. This year entitled the Nordic Perl Workshop.

Last year we had 71 attendees and speakers from 5 countries for 2 days
of intensive Perl..

The Workshop will again this year be a two day event and it will be a
mix of
presentations, BOF'ing and social activities. There will be Perl
presentations on many levels so there will something for everybody.

The Workshop is taking place on the 27-28th of March 2004.

So if any of you are interested in learning more, feel free to contact
us. Are any of you interesting in presenting material, please send your
proposals (contact at copenhagen.pm.org) ASAP, deadline is 15. of
february, but do not hesitate to send them anyway.

We hope to have some super presentors and we hope that this will become
lots of fun and other workshops and Perl modules will spinn-off this
event.

More information is available at:

http://perlworkshop.dk/2004/

We have used the listing from http://www.pm.org/ to locate you, if you
know of other people, groups would be interested in this information
please feel free to forward this email, or send their contact
information to us (contact at copenhagen.pm.org) and we will contact them
ASAP.

Hope to see you in Copenhagen,

jonasbn, on behalf of the Nordic Perl Workshop