[Oslo-aktive] [Oslo.pm] February social meetup (new day!)

Kirill Miazine km at krot.org
Søn 30. Jan 2011 14:22:15 PST

Salve, it sounds like you want to sabotage everything!

"Kirill wanted to move our monthly meetings back to 1st wednesdays, so the
feburary meetup will be on the 2nd!"

February meeting will be on the 1st Wednesday of February not the 2nd! It's
the date that will be 2/2.

We tried a year with Tuesdays, but nobody liked it.

-- Kirill

(Message written with teh thumbs - beware of typos)