[Oslo-aktive] Stand at JavaZone?

Salve J Nilsen sjn at pvv.org
Fre 3. Sep 2010 06:38:18 PDT

Trond Michelsen said:
> On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 04:19:58PM +0200, Salve J Nilsen wrote:
>> Kirill Miazine said:
>>>
>>> Do you mean you need a full day from me? What is the duration of a
>>> day? 9 to 19 is way too long day.
>>
>> Well, the point is to create some visibility around Oslo.pm, and to do
>> that, we'll have to be available whenever people are nearby. If we see
>> that most people are leaving at 17, then it's probably ok to wind down
>> our own activity too, but if people are still interested in talking
>> with us, then it's rather bad form to just "leave".
>>
>> That's why I'm asking for a commitment for the full day. :)
>
> Still, isn't it better to have people at the stand for half a day,
> than not at all?

Sure, "something" is often better than "nothing".... Unless you're the
guy left standing alone with half of the day remaining.

      -09:00
10:00-10:15
11:15-11:45 (long)
------------------------- When is "half the day" done? At noon?
12:45-13:00
14:00-14:15
15:15-15:45 (long)
16:45-17:00
18:00-18:15
19:15-

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen