[Oslo-aktive] Stand at JavaZone?

Salve J Nilsen sjn+oslo.pm at pvv.org
Tor 2. Sep 2010 07:19:58 PDT

Kirill Miazine said:

> Do you mean you need a full day from me? What is the duration of a
> day? 9 to 19 is way too long day.

Well, the point is to create some visibility around Oslo.pm, and to do
that, we'll have to be available whenever people are nearby. If we see
that most people are leaving at 17, then it's probably ok to wind down
our own activity too, but if people are still interested in talking
with us, then it's rather bad form to just "leave".

That's why I'm asking for a commitment for the full day. :)

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen