[Oslo-aktive] Stand at JavaZone?

Salve J Nilsen sjn at pvv.org
Tor 2. Sep 2010 06:42:13 PDT

[This mail goes to several mailing lists, please mind who you reply
to!]

Here's an update.

JavaBin will be giving away two tickets to each community in order to
man their stand. Tobias told me that most people will be going
through/checking out the mess area in the breaks, so it's most
important that someone's available there at these times. The schedule
can be found here:

   http://javazone.no/incogito10/events/JavaZone%202010/sessions

These tickets give you access to the talks too, so you can learn
something too now and then. :)

I suggest we do as follows:

1) If you can man the stand BOTH days or ONE day, the send a reply to
the list and myself NOW. If we can't get enough people to do this,
then we'll skip the whole thing. If you can be there only one of the
days, then tell us which day!

2) If you can man the stand BOTH days, you get priority to a ticket.
Otherwise, it's first come, first served. We might have to organize
handing over tickets to the friday group.

3) If we get a full set of volunteers by FRIDAY Sep 3rd at 12:00 CET
DST, I'll send a mail to Tobias saying that we're interested. At that
time, we'll know if there are any free slots still available. If we
can manage to muster a full roster before then, I'll send the mail
earlier (increasing our chances of success.)

4) I'll handle the graphical/visual details (with help from Tobias and
another one of the JavaBin guys. If you want to help too, the tell! :)

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen