[Oslo-aktive] Perl resources in Norwegian

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Ons 7. Okt 2009 14:10:01 PDT

Hi,

recently I have started to put together wiki pages about the Perl resources
in various languages other than English.
I hope that once the content of these pages will be good enough I can convince
the people behind perl.org to put link on the main page to point these
"mini-portals" of the other languages, links similar to what you can see on
wikipedia.

The Norwegian page is here but it is still rather weak in content.

http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?norwegian

It would be great if some of you could register on the TPF wiki and
update that page both in Norwegian and in English.

General overview of what should be there is here:
http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?international_perl_resources
but if you have any question, I'd be glad to answer here too.

I created only one Norwegian page, you should decide if you have two pages,
one in Bokmål and the other in Nynorsk or if you keep a single page with boht
versions. You should also decide what should be written on the main page.
It now says Norsk.

regards
  Gabor
--