[Oslo-aktive] Looking for help with Norwegian translation of Padre and part of the perldocs

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Man 9. Feb 2009 11:23:04 PST

Hi,

some of you might have heard about Padre the Perl IDE.
http://padre.perlide.org/

One of the objectives of the project is to help the beginners to use Perl.
Part of this help is to provide localized version of the GUI and some
of the perl documentation.

The Padre GUI has been translated to about 10 languages so far
the perldocs to two.

I am looking for volunteers who could help us with the Norwegian
translation of

1) Padre GUI
2) Some of the entries in the perldiag
3) More of perldiag

If you have any questions please ask them here or on the padre-dev mailing list.

regards
  Gabor

ps. I'd like to have it working for NPW so we can brag about the Norwegian
translation too.

--
Gabor Szabo                     http://szabgab.com/blog.html
Test Automation Tips        http://szabgab.com/test_automation_tips.html