[Oslo-aktive] 3-dagers kurs i QA automatisering

Salve J Nilsen sjn at pvv.org
Fre 25. Jan 2008 02:26:00 PST

Salve J Nilsen said:

> Oslo Perl Mongers skal arrangere et QA hackathon i Oslo i april!

I forbindelse med dette har Gabor Szabo tilbudt seg å holde et tredagers
kurs om automatisering av QA; Er det noen her som er interessert i dette?

   I would be glad to give my 3-day long QA Automation using Perl course
   (see http://www.pti.co.il/qa_automation.html ) and finance my expenses
   from the income of the course. Actually I could even help sponsoring
   some more people to come to the workshop from the income of this course.
   ( This is an advanced course for people with some Perl background )

For ytterligere info, kontakt Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com>.

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen