[Oslo-aktive] Hello Fellow Perl Mongers

Jonas B.Nielsen jonasbn at io.dk
Wed Feb 5 12:29:42 CST 2003

Dear All,

We are a Perl Monger group in located in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are
working on making a Perl Workshop the weekend the 26th-27th of April
2003. Inspired by our german cousins.

So this mail is kind of a teaser, since we have not got the final
approval from our primary sponsor, but still we want to take contact to
you to spread the word, since we are quite sure that we will have a
positive response, and we do not have much time if things work out.

The Workshop will be a two day arrangement the activities are not
planned yet and the program is not in place, but we imagine it will be a
mix of presentations and BOF'ing and social activities.

So if any of you are interested in learning more, feel free to contact
us. Are any of you interesting in presenting material, please send your
proposals (contact at copenhagen.pm.org II jonasbn at io.dk).

We hope to have some super presentors and we hope that this will become
lots of fun and other workshops and Perl modules will spinn-off this
arrangement.

If you know of other people, groups would be interested in this
information please feel free to forward this mail, or send their contact
information to us (contact at copenhagen.pm.org II jonasbn at io.dk) and we
will contact them ASAP.

We have been in contact with one of your members in Münich during
YAPC::Europe 2003, but unfortunately we cannot remember the name or the
email address :-/

Hope to hear from you,

jonasbn - On behalf of Copenhagen Perl Mongers