[Orlando-pm] [Fwd: Announcing changes to Meetup.com]

Kevin P. Inscoe kevin at inscoe.org
Wed Oct 13 06:25:29 CDT 2004

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: Announcing changes to Meetup.com
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:29:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: Meetup.com <info at meetup.com>
To: kevin at inscoe.org

Dear Meetup member,

You signed up for updates on local Perl Meetup events. Because
no members in your area have RSVPed for an event in several
months, we will no longer automatically schedule Meetups.

So where does that leave you?

1. Now you can start a new Perl Meetup Group. As Organizer, you
can say exactly where and when you'd like to meet, and Meetup.
com will no longer cancel events when your group is small.

2. We'll let you know if someone else starts a Perl Meetup
Group nearby. If you'd prefer not to be told, visit your
account page to change your notification preferences.
http://www.meetup.com/account/

Meetup Groups are bringing communities to life around the
world. We hope you, your family, and your friends have great
Meetups.

Best regards,

The team at Meetup

HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
You received this message because you signed up for updates on
Perl. To unsubscribe from these emails, or to remove yourself
from the Meetup.com service, visit:
http://www.meetup.com/account/

- --
Kevin P. Inscoe                       Amateur Radio Call Sign: KE3VIN
Deltona, FL 32738                         Position: 28.9002N 81.2419W
kevin [at] inscoe [dot] org                http://www.kevininscoe.com
GPG Fingerprint:    488B B0EE 06EB 8CBA 888E 0E6E 3379 0D43 6128 8D53
<A disclaimer should appear here, however I really don't have one.>