[Orlando-pm] First Meeting and Website

Chris Prather chris at prather.org
Fri Mar 26 14:32:28 CST 2004

Right ... I've been far busier in the last two days than I expected.

First the First Meeting:

It went off without a hitch. Three people (my self included) showed up.

The other two were:

* David Billsbrough
* John Sublet

Both from CF-LEAP.

For more about the meeting (not much more mind you) please check out the new
website:

http://orlando.pm.org/?node=Meeting%2023-03-04 (meeting notes)

http://orlando.pm.org/ (website home page)

The website is a Wiki, so it's freely updateable. It's based upon CGI::Wiki
but using XSLT and HTML as the templating language. Not all of the features
are working just yet, but I expect to get them up and running in the near
future along with several other features as we move along.

If you have any suggestions for the website functionality, please post to the
list ... if you have any suggestions for the website content ... please feel
free to update the content!

Thanks

-Chris