[Orlando-pm] Re: Orlando-pm Digest, Vol 2, Issue 2

Chris Prather chris at prather.org
Fri Mar 12 07:57:44 CST 2004

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 09:25:49PM -0500, Kevin P. Inscoe wrote:
>  Chris Prather wrote:
> >How about either a week from tomorrow (aka Thursday, March 18th) or the
> >following Tuesday (Tuesday March 23)?
> >
> >Also any votes for a location?
>
> The 18th would be impossible for me. The CFGEEKS are meeting the 18th
> for lunch

So Tuesday March 23, unless there are any other suggestions will be it. Now for a Location.
I was looking at JWire.com for wireless nodes in Orlando but there don't seem to be that many "free" nodes, then again JWire isn't the most upto date. None of the nodes were near a place where beverages for adult consumption were sold so if anybody has a suggestion here I'm wide open.

-Chris