[Orlando-pm] o.pm

Chris Prather chris at prather.org
Thu Feb 26 10:17:38 CST 2004

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 01:08:44AM -0500, scott wrote:
> Hello
>   Lets get the group started!

Right On!

>   Questions we need to discuss.
> Where?

Where are people located?

I'm in Ocoee, but as I've driven south twice for the Southflorida.pm meetings I've prooven I'm willing to drive anywhere within range.

I can start off with the suggestions of:

The Liquid Celler (if hte majority are on the east side of Town, and it still exists)
Fiddlers Green (if the majority are in the central/Winter Park area)
Gators Dockside at Clark and Silver Star (if the majority are on the west side of town)

Or any other suggestions people have.

> Social or technical?

Let's start social, and build toward a technical.

> When?

Next week is bad for me (except for Monday and Friday), but the weeks following look fine.

> What to put on the website?

Let's start with a simple introduction to O.pm and Perl Mongers. Link to the Mailing List, mention the IRC channel, and tell people to chime in with suggestions.

> What did I forget to ask?

Seems to cover the basics.

-Chris