[Orlando-pm] Greetings from the Gainesville PM

Chris Prather chris at prather.org
Tue Aug 10 18:24:04 CDT 2004

On Tuesday 10 August 2004 03:21 pm, Aaron Johnson wrote:
> I just noticed the Orlando PM on the www.pm.org site.  I have been a
> member of the Gainesville PM for a little over a year and was recently
> made the leader when our past leader moved away.
>
> When is your next scheduled meeting?

Aaron!

That is such a good question.

Hey, our meetings are ... well they aren't just now. I was attempting to get
them organized when I suddenly became employed out of town (St. Paul MN being
noplace >near< town).

I however still support the Orlando website, and would like to help people
organize meetings. If people want to suggest a time and place I can try to
make sure they get advertised in all the right places.

-Chris