Hello to all

Robert J Van Der Ploeg bob at worldparts.com
Thu Apr 15 11:27:29 CDT 1999

Just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Bob Van Der Ploeg
(http://www.worldparts.com/graphx/bob.gif )
I have been a parts manager at GM dealerships for the past 20 years and
therefore I do not have any formal programing schooling.  I had been wanting
to get out of the dealership and work for myself for many years and PERL
made it happen!  4 years ago I bought David Till's book "Teach yourself PERL
in 21 days"  (yeah, right) and built www.worldparts.com.  We now have almost
90 dealerships in the Worldparts.com network and the site is fully
supporting me and family (W&4).  I spend most most of my days coding and
selling.  I look forward to getting to know the rest of you PM guys/gals and
learing more perl.

Bob Van Der Ploeg
bob at worldparts.com
Fast-Net, Inc    Voice: 407-384-6368      ICQ:7660816