[Omaha.pm] Jay's moving. New leader? Disband?

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Sat Jan 23 13:55:26 PST 2016

Howdy all,

I'll probably be moving out of town in a couple months. Anyone else want to lead the Omaha Perl Mongers? If not I'll shut 'er down.

Mar 17 2003: Supreme executive power (which should be derived from a mandate of the masses) transferred from long-time group lead Patrick Timmins to Jay Hannah. Trumpets blared, jets screamed overhead, etc.*

It's been a pleasure de-facto leading this group for almost 13 years. All the best to all of you. Keep on Perling!  :)

Thanks,

jays.net

* http://jays.net/archives/2012/mediawiki/MeetingHistory.mw