[Omaha.pm] Meeting tonight?

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Sep 8 08:13:58 PDT 2015

4 weeks has gone by again. Are we having a meeting? Is a key holder available to open the door?

I think we've been skipping since April. Is this group dead? If your vote is no, please reply to this saying so, and what you want to present or what topics you would like to hear someone present.  :)

And/or update our website / lead this thing.  :)

Thanks,

P.S.  Personally, I'm happy to skip since I'm doing another presentation Thursday night downtown:

  Hierarchical data in PostgreSQL with the ltree extension... SoEasy!
  http://www.meetup.com/Omaha-Ruby-Meetup/events/224537094/