[Omaha.pm] Hello Perl Gurus

Paul Hanson pmhanson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 15:26:00 PST 2015

I have a perl script someone else wrote with some issues and I wonder if
you all could take a quick glance and tell me where it's gone wrong.

I have a lot of files on a fileshare which are clinical data that hospitals
upload to us.  I'm just trying to figure out how much space each hospital
is consuming.  Attached are csv files and a perl script.  The hospitals
data is just reference information (a numeric ID) and the other files are,
I think, reference for a specific month.  There is no sensitive data
included here.

We're getting an error, like this one;

Can't stat /share/prdv2Images/patient/▒/▒4/494810: No such file or
directory

at getPatientFileSizes.pl line 44

Can't stat /share/prdv2Images/patient/▒/▒4/494810: No such file or
directory

at getPatientFileSizes.pl line 46

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
getPatientFileSizes.pl line 48, <PATIENTS> line 1.

I appreciate your time and feedback whenever you have a chance to look at
this.

-Paul