[Omaha.pm] list of basic Perl modules to install

Cserhati, Matyas F matyas.cserhati at unmc.edu
Thu Jan 15 15:35:39 PST 2015

Hi there all!

Got a simple question.
I have to install some perl modules on a new, fresh, pristine server.
I don't have a specific list, but what is good practice, which ones should I install?

Thanks,

Dr. Matthew Cserhati
Department of Genetics, Cell Biology and Anatomy
985805 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-5805

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender.