[Omaha.pm] [OMG!Code] Meeting! Tue Feb 25 7pm

Matt Payne Payne at MattPayne.org
Tue Feb 25 06:11:50 PST 2014

Also, it's fun to write simple 2-D games using html canvas and javascript.
  We could play with that some.   good practice for
http://aimforbrilliance.org/coderdojo/ this Saturday.

--
--Matt Payne