[Omaha.pm] [OMG!Code] Tue Oct 8 meeting

Jay Bendon jaybocc2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 16:05:37 PDT 2013

 for scripting and automation (and a lot of other things as you would
suspect) has been done in perl.  There are some efforts i've heard of in
regards to moving to python.

The officially company supported languages are C++, java, perl, ruby.
 Unlike Google though you are allowed to contribute with any language as
long as you can get it to compile and your team is ok with that language.

We are loving washington to be honest.  I spent my whole life in nebraska
and it really is refreshing to see be in a different environment everyday.

I'll see if i can come up with an example to work on... Probably gonna have
to find myself a decent perl book.

--Jay