[Omaha.pm] [OMG!Code] Tue Oct 8 meeting

Jay Bendon jaybocc2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 10:30:18 PDT 2013

Hey Jay,

Actually my wife and i relocated to seattle washington for the position
with amazon!

I don't know a whole lot about perl outside of small scripts but it all
just feels much more complicated to write compared to python for similar
web apps so hopefully i can alleviate some of my pain (or just convince
everybody to use python...)

--Jay