[Omaha.pm] [OMG!Code] Re: Meetings

Matt Payne Payne at MattPayne.org
Wed Oct 9 08:44:35 PDT 2013

Are meetings the second Tuesday of the month these days?   I would like to
plan on starting to attend and present.   Knowing the meeting frequency
helps me plan for things....   Thanks! --Matt Payne

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Jay Hannah <jay.hannah at iinteractive.com>wrote:

> On Oct 9, 2013, at 10:11 AM, Jay Hannah <jay.hannah at iinteractive.com>
> wrote:
> > Any volunteers / requests for our next meeting? Tue Nov 5.
> >
> >   http://omacode.org
>

> I'd be interested in demos / discussions of logic-less templating engines.
> Mustache / Handlebars / other? Anyone into any of those and want to demo?
>
>    http://mustache.github.io/
>    http://handlebarsjs.com/
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jay Hannah
> Project Lead / Programmer
> http://www.iinteractive.com
> Email: jay.hannah at iinteractive.com
> AOL IM: deafferret
> Mobile: 1.402.598.7782
> Fax: 1.402.691.9496
>

> --
> OMG!Code http://code.omahamakergroup.org
> ---

"To go faster, slow down. Everybody who knows about orbital mechanics
understands that."
-- Scott Cherf as quoted at http://www.multicians.org/thvv/proverbs.html